Dion Hinchcliffe's Web 2.0 Blog: "Ten Ways To Take Advantage of Web 2.0" @ WEB 2.0 JOURNAL
Ten Ways To Take Advantage of Web 2.0
Let me keep the following in mind while design new sites:
- Encourage Social Contributions With Individual Benefit.
- Make Content Editable Whenever Possible.
- Encourage Unintended Uses.
- Provide Continuous, Interactive User Experiences.
- Make Your Sure Your Site Offers Its Content as Feeds and/or Web services.
- Let Users Establish and Build On Their Reputations.
- Allow Low-Friction Enrichment of Your Information.
- Give Users the Right To Remix.
- Reuse Other Services Aggressively.
- Build Small Pieces, Loosely Joined.