"That's Web 2.0!": Flex 2.0 + Flash Player 8.5 = RIA @ Web 2.0 Journal
The following components are part of the Flex beta program:
* Flash Player 8.5 -- the latest high-performance client runtime for engaging Web experiences
* Flex Framework 2.0 -- the core programming model and component library for Flex
* Flex Builder 2.0 -- an Eclipse-based IDE for developing rich Internet applications with the Flex Framework
* Flex Enterprise Services 2.0 -- essential data services and an open adapter architecture for delivering data-intensive rich Internet applications and deeply integrating with enterprise service-oriented infrastructure
* Flex Charting Components 2.0 -- extensible components for advanced data visualization
Beta versions of the full Adobe Flex 2.0 product line and Adobe Flash Player 8.5 are available now from Adobe Labs. Readers can visit http://labs.adobe.com.